Wednesday, February 29, 2012

my matiz



Hai all, this is my first post in the blog. I started this blog with the idea of helping fellow matiz users to survive with their car. No i am not saying that survival is difficult, but it's rather easy; as far as you maintain your car.


I am working in a governmental organisation in Trivandrum, capital of Kerala state. My car is a matiz sg of 2000. I choose this car for its space, ride, looks and value for money. I bought it about two years back and have done a lot of things to make it run and look perfect.

The matiz(I call it matty) got new foot wear - appolo 155/70 R13, Tata green battery, new fuel filter air filter and oil filter and oil, new front side indicator glasses, filled AC gas, head lamp lenses cleaned of yellowness etc. I will post more about my matiz and matiz in general soon... wait for it.

3 comments:

  1. hi

    where did you done these changes

    Manoj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , "Another matiz owner

    ReplyDelete

  3. We repair and replace ABS sensors, abs ring, abs pump for all makes and models in Reading, United Kingdom.We also provide free collection and Delivery service from your home or place of work.

    ReplyDelete